Elm Road, Penn
Buckinghamshire HP10 8LF
GREAT VILLAGE CRICKET TEA 2017
On Sunday 16 July 2017, Penn and Tylers Green Cricket Club is hosting its inaugural Great Village Cricket Tea. Starting at noon, the event will be a fun-filled and relaxing afternoon for all the family.
We are delighted that our guest of honour is the one-and-only Mary Berry, who will be judging your “cricket tea” themed bakes, posing for selfies and signing autographs. There will be prizes on offer for the best creations.
You will also be able to enjoy –
• Live music with bands such as Loud Mountains and Cherry Valentines
• Bouncy castles, pole joust and giant games
• Children’s cricket games and coaching
• A petting zoo
• A wide selection of food including Wood Fired Wonders Pizzas and Jack’s Smokeshack
• and firkins of beer, Prosecco and soft drinks
Tickets in advance are priced at £9 adults and £4 for under 16s (£15 and £6 respectively on the gate). All entertainment on the day is included in the ticket price and all proceeds will be invested into the Club’s junior cricket programme and ground development.
Our friendly cricket club is located in the heart of the village, just 10 minutes drive from the M40. The Club’s postcode is HP10 8LF. Parking will be available.
A limited number of tickets are available, so don’t miss out. Click here to secure your tickets. www.ptgcc.co.uk/gvct